Sunday, June 29, 2008

IGAP Work



For you that are wondering where it is I am working, I spend my days now down in Pennsylvania at the Indiantown Gap Army Reserve Base. It is northeast of Harrisburg along the Appalachian mountains. It has been absolutely beautiful there. I was able to come home this weekend for a day but back again for the month of July. The simulator I am working on is a UH-60-L that is being upgraded.
The site is the best of the Army. The folks I am privileged to work with are the finest. These folks have chosen to serve us and they are some of our bravest and finest men and women.
As we celebrate the 4th of July, remember them and salute them where ever you can.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like a nice place. Did you put the 5th of July to see if anyone was paying attention?

The Bluths said...

I think you'll be celebrating the 5th, glad you remembered your own anniversary.

Lois Shepherd said...

Pretty cool looking helicopter. The simulator UH-60-L must be pretty complex - glad you are that smart to be working on it.